Mystery shopping produces reports that demonstrate strengths and weaknesses in the human resource and operational environments of organizations.
Today’s business leaders need to be strong coaches, but often lack this talent. This is where Market Viewpoint comes in. Our comprehensive coaching programs support not only the executive leaders in organizations but also junior level managers and teams. We encourage our clients to discover the potential and look toward the future.
What is Professional Coaching?
Coaching is a professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives and careers. Coaching enables employees to deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. Securing the services of a professional coach enables employees to build productivity without frustration despite variability and unpredictable change in the workplace.
In private sessions, your staff is coached to improve their skills to:
- Motivate staff
- Problem solve
- Improve relationship issues
- Team build
- Succession plan
- Conduct appraisals and assessments
- Review task performance
- Develop staff
Benefits of Coaching
- Helps employers think of employees in terms of potential rather than performance.
- Helps identify and encourage employees where and how to take responsibility for their actions.
- The skills, support and feedback from our mastermind groups and private coaching sessions allows key employees to lead and manage with confidence and poise.
Our trained staff of credentialed professionals can assist you with your coaching needs and help you develop those members of your staff who have the potential to develop into the strong business leaders of tomorrow.