Market Viewpoint’s training programs are designed to provide today’s complicated and varied workforce with the tools needed to deliver top-notch customer satisfaction and experiences.
The programs we offer were born from the market research gathered in the mystery shopping process and they are in direct response to the issues and challenges faced by today’s business organizations.
Our accomplished staff of credentialed professionals can assist you with your training needs as they apply to your unique circumstances.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All of Market Viewpoint’s workshops and programs are customized. We work with you to understand your audience and your goals for the presentation. The following titles and concepts can be mixed and matched to create the perfect program for your audience:
- Telephone Skills Training and Development
- Practicing Customer Service Excellence in the Workplace
- Team Building
- Email Etiquette On-the-Job
- Work Life Integration Skills
- Generations in the Workplace
- Customer Focused Sales Skills
- Business Etiquette
- Professional and Powerful Presentations
- Taming the Time Management Monster
- Preparing Successful Project Managers
Telephone Skills Training and Development
Effective telephone skills are basic, but critical. The telephone is often the first and sometimes the only contact we have with our valued customers. Accordingly, client relationships and retention can depend on the impressions our staff gives on the phone. We must work to create a relationship with our customer from the start.
Whether your staff spends 8 hours or 8 minutes a day on the telephone, we all periodically need to assess and improve our telephone techniques. This two-hour course will enable your staff to:
- Understand and appreciate the importance of telephone customer service
- Examine the importance of client relationships
- Develop effective ways to handle calls
- Skillfully manage the angry or dissatisfied caller
Practicing Customer Service Excellence in the Workplace
Understanding and servicing the needs of its clients will take your business from being a market leader to a market dominator. Using a highly interactive format, this two-hour course will:
- Enable you to build and maintain positive relationships with your clients
- Provide tips so you can practice excellence in service daily
- Help you identify and eliminate the barriers to delivering superior customer service
- Focus on the contributions made by each member of your team
The emphasis on teamwork is an important part of what’s going on at work today. This program is meant for managers, supervisors and all employees. It can be tailored to be presented in a full-day session or in mini sessions designed to meet the needs of your workforce.
This highly-interactive program will allow your group to experience the dynamics of teamwork firsthand. Topics to be covered include:
- Basic strategies for leading team meetings
- Turning diversity to a team’s advantage
- Recognizing and dealing with ineffective teams
- Playing down yourself and building up others
- Tension and conflict management
Email Etiquette On-the-Job
Email etiquette isn’t about arbitrary rules but a blend of common sense, common courtesy and respect for those with whom we interact.
In this interactive 2-hour session we will:
- Discuss the 10 “Principles of Email Etiquette”
- Provide an etiquette checklist
- Help you to reply correctly and cope with email overload
- Review your office culture/company policies
- Discuss inappropriate email (gossip, jokes, and personal communications)
Work Life Integration Skills
Employees who are successful at integrating the demands of the job and the requirements of managing a stable and loving home are employees who are happier, more productive, and healthier. The objective for all of us should be to live lives that are stress-free. In this workshop, we focus on the causes of the stress in our lives and provide tips, ideas, and strategies for how to deal with them based on our emotions and circumstances.
Generations in the Workplace
For the first time in history, there are four generations working and making purchases in the marketplace. This workshop answers the following questions and provides strategies for everyone to be able to work together.
- Can you identify each group and what characterizes them?
- Do you know how each group defines customer service?
- Do you know how to manage each group?
- Are you prepared to customize your marketing/selling techniques to each group to close more sales?
Customer Focused Sales Skills
Ever wonder why some sales reps are so successful at closing? They make the sales process look easy through their secret weapon. This workshop is intended to take the fear out of selling. In this workshop, you’ll learn key skills, such as:
- Establishing a rapport
- Understanding the prospects’ needs
- Presenting solutions
- Handling objections
- Closing the sale
- “Seven Secrets to Successful Selling”
This interactive workshop appeals to novice and experienced sales professionals and is sure to charge up your sales efforts in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Knowing how to properly conduct yourself in all business settings is fast becoming a sought after skill. Today’s savvy corporate professionals know this and see it as a way to distinguish themselves from their competition. This fun, informative, interactive and relaxed workshop prepares the participant to impress even the most critical prospects and clients. Some of the things attendees will learn:
- Business Dining Etiquette
- Appropriate Business Attire
- Networking Skills
- Meeting Etiquette
- Telephone Etiquette
- And More…
Let us tailor a program today designed to meet the needs of your staff.
Professional and Powerful Presentations
We all know that it’s not the slides, it’s the stories. It’s not the data, it’s the dialog, and it’s not the bullet points but the belief we instill that makes for the most memorable and dynamic presentations. By attending this seminar, attendees will come away with:
- Ways to Get to Know the Audience
- How to Create Memorable PowerPoint Presentations
- How to Create Energy and Enthusiasm for the Topic
- Ways of Handling the Question & Answer Period
- And So Much More…
This workshop can be structured as a one day event to get your sales and marketing team up and running quickly with this skill set or it can be structured over a period of weeks to address the various speaking situations in which executives often find themselves. Our executive sessions include videotaping and critiquing.
Taming the Time Management Monster
As busy professionals, we all have days, sometimes weeks of operating in “firefighting” mode. Your time is important, and there never seems to be enough of it, especially in today’s fast-paced world. Your business depends on your ability to manage your time efficiently and effectively. This workshop will highlight time management styles that can help you align your tasks with your most important goals while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Preparing Successful Project Managers
So many of today’s employees have spent considerable time in structured environments. They are given the instructions for how to operate in many of the situations they encounter. So what happens when an employee, who has traditionally enjoyed playing and working in a highly structured environment, is suddenly asked to manage a project? All we know is…it can be messy.
To prepare your staff to be the best project managers in your industry, plan to schedule our interactive half-day session designed to get them thinking logically about process flow, resource management, communication requirements, and the need to develop contingency plans along the way.