(You can listen to the podcast on this page by clicking the ‘play’ arrow above – or by downloading the audio to your MP3 player to listen later!).
In today’s episode of the Unstoppable Success Coaching Podcast we’re talking about Time Management Tips to help you get the most out of every 24 hour day! Some of the world’s most unstoppably successful people know the secrets I am going to share with you and now you’ll know these secrets too.
We are all busy these days. Between work, the kids, taking care of yourself (at least I hope you are finding time for this), and taking care of family, it’s hard to find time to nourish the spiritual side of who you are and discover ways to continually feed your mind. I am getting so tired just listing all these things that I know I do on a daily basis and that I know so many of you do too! We are working, caring, loving, giving, marvelous human beings but those who are not exhausted by Friday afternoon at 3PM know that managing the clock is critical.
Here are the tips for time management that I share with my coaching clients to help you manage your 24 hours:
1. Limit your exposure to email and texting.
2. Establish and communicate priorities.
3. Schedule “intellectual down time” to catch up.
4. Make appointments with yourself.
5. Live Off Peak.
6. Batch your work.
7. Use the 2-minute rule – if the task you’re considering will take less than 2 minutes, then do it right away.
8. Set your clocks ahead so that you arrive for appointments early.
9. Delegate what you can.
10. Establish a day’s end routine.
(The podcast episode is 17 minutes long and will give you more explanation for these time management tips. So listen to the podcast now!)
Which of these tips is most helpful to you? We’d love to continue the time management conversation! Feel free to comment below!