As a member of the Board of MSPA there is only one shopper conference I recommend above all others! MSPA’s Shopperfest! I hope to meet you in Pittsburgh June 28-30.
It’s not only me who believes in the value of Shopperfest. Take it from your fellow evaluators ShopperFest is the place to be! These three simple steps will get you there:
Top 10 Reasons to Attend ShopperFest 2019:
(as compiled from evaluator feedback)
- “ShopperFest was definitely worth the expense. Great classes, delicious food and awesome networking opportunities.”
- “I think each presenter was in their element and offered great insight into areas they were well-versed on.”
- “I think the insight into the effects of mystery shops as a training tool and even how evaluators might reveal themselves, was invaluable.”
- “Being able to put faces with names I’ve only seen on my computer screen was great!”
- “I’ve attended and been instrumental in planning many events over the years, and the content, networking facilitation, and food and beverage were actually the best mix I have ever seen at a conference.”
- “I was able to obtain information that was helpful in making decisions about the types of jobs/shops that I would be interested in doing in the upcoming years.”
- “I loved every session I attended.”
- “Up until now, I have only done written mystery shop; but after attending the conference, I see that there is a lot more out there.”
- “I loved meeting the board members, fellow shoppers and the representatives from the Mystery Shopping companies.”
- “ShopperFest makes it clear that leadership and board members genuinely believe that we have a partnership that is worth cultivating.”
I can’t wait to meet you in June!
If you liked this article and want more information to help you become a better mystery shopper join the Market Viewpoint community by clicking here.
Click here if you want to join Market Viewpoint’s team of mystery shoppers.
Do you know someone who would be a good mystery shopper? Please forward this post to them! Thanks!