We are hearing a lot about corporate branding these days. Consider it your company’s signature out there in the marketplace.
Now most companies spend a lot of time and money, defining what they want their brand to reflect but let me share 6 secrets with you. These are things that are important to your customers that they often have a hard time expressing. Keep them in mind when forming your brand promise.
- Accountability – Stand behind your products and services – no passing the buck or making excuses
- Preparedness – Do your homework
- Be on your customers’ side- Keep their interests and needs in mind not just your profits
- Simplicity – Need I say more?
- Accessibility – Be there for your customers when they need you
- Fresh perspective – Provide creative solutions to your customers’ problems. If they could solve their problems themselves, they probably would.
To see the previous installments in this series, be sure to stop by our YouTube channel for more great tips and information!
To comment, click here. We love hearing from our blogging community.