Younity is working together to make Diamond Credit Union the best credit union for you!
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Diamond Credit Union/Market Viewpoint mystery shopping team.
Mystery shopping can be a fun way to supplement your income, visit new places, and contribute valuable feedback to your credit union and other businesses about their customers’ experiences.
When you mystery shop, the reports you complete directly affect the lives and careers of the persons being evaluated. It is for this reason that Market Viewpoint requires that all persons are treated fairly and considerately. That all projects are taken very seriously. And discretion and confidentiality prevail. Please take the time to read over the policies of our firm.
If you understand and agree with these policies, we invite you to fill out our Profile Application to be considered for mystery shopping assignments at Diamond Credit Union - and for other shopping opportunities in your area.
After your profile is completed:
- You will be contacted when shops become available for which you are qualified.
- You can choose to apply for a shop or not. If it works with your schedule, great! If not, there will be another opportunity in the future. Your status as a shopper is not affected if you do not apply for shops which you are unable to complete.
- If you are assigned a shop, please read and follow the guidelines carefully. Complete instruction and training will be provided before you shop.
- Pay close attention to deadlines. And details.
- Payments are made via PayPal in the month following the month in which you submit your shop. Example: Shops performed in March are paid in April - no later than the last day of the month.
We firmly believe in ongoing education and support of our mystery shoppers. We invite you to follow our blog or sign up for our monthly newsletter (we promise – only twice a month – unless there is something very important to tell you about!)
We look forward to working with you soon!
Connect with your account managers, schedulers, and other mystery shoppers. Follow us on our special shopper social media pages!