Today will all awaken to know the results of our country’s national election for President of the United States.
While this post will have been written and scheduled to go out before the results are in, there are certain things that we do know for sure.
- One candidate was elected; the other was not. Just as in every other election for 240 years, our country will move forward, adjust and adapt to whomever it was that the majority voted in.
- Some people will be happy, others will not. But no matter who is President, we are all still Americans – living with many, many more opportunities and greater freedom that most of the rest of the world.
- Your life will not dramatically change today. Over time, no matter who was elected, it will. But today, your day will be pretty much be the same as it has been.
So, aside from no longer having to watch political commercials and being happy Facebook posts will go back to pictures of kittens and babies, what do you do?
What we know for sure is that today, the day after election day, business will go on as usual.
- Your mystery shopping services will still be needed in at 1000’s of businesses across the country.
- Your observations of business practices and your opinion of service (where asked) will be vital to the employees working in these service-oriented establishments.
- Your work matters!
Recognize and celebrate the freedom you have with the work that you do. You are a vital part of the multi-billion dollar market research industry and the growing population of independent and freelance workers.
You have chosen a profession that supports and empowers others to improve their work habits, ethics and services.
What we know for sure is that the mystery shopping profession is a growing, thriving business no matter who is President.
And we are glad you are part of it!
Share this article with friends and invite them to grow in a business that we know for sure is here to stay!
Tell us below why you love mystery shopping. Or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your story matters! We know that for sure!